BrookStone Homeschool Cooperative
Lovingly, effectively training parents and teaching children in an inclusive learning experience for children with any learning style.
Who We Are:
BrookStone Homeschool Cooperative is a weekly Christ-centered educational coop created with the following purposes:
• Provide a Biblically integrated core curriculum to homeschooling students:
• Primarily reading and math for elementary-age students
• Primarily English and math for secondary-age students
• Activities to support transition to adult life goals for teens/young adults
• Support and equip homeschooling parents with resources to “Train up a child in the way he should go.”
• Evaluate and provide accountability for making progress toward academic, spiritual, social, and emotional goals.
• Promote spiritual growth that will enable students to make decisions based on a Biblical truth and worldview.
• Provide peer interaction in a universally designed inclusive classroom environment where every student succeeds.
BrookStone is NOT meant to replace a family’s home school program, but to supplement a family’s program and equip parents to be better teachers.
Psalm 119:130 “The teaching of your word gives light so even the simple can understand.”